Monday, January 16, 2012

{2012} Day 16

Sick.  Sick.  Sick.

At the concert yesterday, I started to get a headache, and by bedtime, I was fighting off fevers.  I felt like death all day today.  Luckily I have a wonderful husband that worked out his schedule to be able to work from home and took over both of our roles.  As he worked, he also watched and played with Emerson; made me breakfast, lunch, and dinner; and cared to my ever need.  He has been my hero this past day and a half.  I love you Jason!

3 comments:

Amy and her little family said...

I'm glad you're feeling better and that that Jason helped out so much... I definitely miss that with Chris!

Natalie Putnam said...

Sorry you got sick. That is never fun. Glad Jason was able to stay home and help out.

Think Positive and Smile said...

Awwww....... : ( So sad! What a wonderful husband!