Wednesday, January 11, 2012

{2012} Day 11

There are many things to love about this picture. 
I love that Emerson is getting older (while hating it at the same time). 
I love that he is FINALLY figuring out the scooter. 
I love that he still occationally will look back at me just to make sure that I am there. 
I love that it is a sunny day in the middle of January.
I love that just after this picture Emerson went and had a five minute conversation with the mailman eating his lunch about the mailbox truck and how it comes everyday and puts mail in the mailbox. 
(Little did he know that it is really the mailman that does all the work, not the truck)

2 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

He is so cute, and He is growing up way too fast. I can't wait to see him this summer.

Amy and her little family said...

He is adorable, love his face expression.