Saturday, January 14, 2012

{2012} Day 14

We went to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner today.  I have become a Sweet Tomato salad addict ever since I have foud my new favorite thing from there...beets.  They are divine.  I never have really liked beets, but Emerson had some on his plate last time we went.  I decided to try one with my salad and it made such a huge difference.  I am so glad that I still try things that I think that I don't like.  (I started liking red onions about two months ago too.)

2 comments:

Amy and her little family said...

We had salads for dinner too! Mom made sautéed onions and chicken, and I know I'm pregnant but the SMELL was amazing!! I also like trying new things these days. Especially things that smell good!

Natalie Putnam said...

You are so brave! My salad usually has lettuce, cucumbers, croutons and ranch dressing. I need to be more adventurous like you.