Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 77: Enrichment

I am the Enrichment Group Leader in my ward. I love it. It let me plan and put of the big quarterly enrichment nights. Tonight we had the Relief Society Birthday Dinnner. It turned out great. Our main goal of the night was to get to know each other better. So, we made people sit with people they don't normally sit with. We played "I have...". That was a lot of fun. We got to know some interesting facts about some of the women in our ward.

I love when nights that I plan turn out just right.

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

I like the gift bags as center pieces. I am glad it went well. Mom's ward is running into a lot of problems trying to put their bday party together.

Wilkerson Family said...

I think it's such a good idea to have people sit in places they wouldn't normally. In our Mesa ward for the RS Birthday they doecorated the tables with month themes (ie. christmas, new years, 4th of july, halloween etc.) Then they asked everyone to sit at their birth month table. I thought it was a cute idea... I bet you're a great enrichment leader.