Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day 66: CKC Portland

Today I went to the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooking Convention. I decided that I would volunter at it this year to get to know what it is all about, then next year, I will take classes and such. So, I spent the first hour working in the bookstore. Then I got moved to hand out the Door Prizes. I had a lot of fun. I stayed a while after my shift and walked around in awe of all the different scrapbooking items there are...and how much you can spend of it all so quickly. I hope that next year, I can take some classes and get more of the CKC experience.

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

I bet you had so much fun. Did you buy any cool stuff? Definitely take the classes next year.

Natalie Putnam said...

I wish I could have been there with you. It would have been really fun. I have thought about going to the one in south carolina.