Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 54: Food



Emerson is OBSESSED with food. Let me use this evening as an example.

We went to dinner at my friend Stephanie's house. She set out 3 bowls of Macaroni and Cheese for the three little girls that were there. As the bowls were being put down Emerson had found his way to the table. I pulled him away and say that it wasn't for him because I was going to go get his food. I got distracted talking for a few seconds. Then I had a little girl at my feet pointing at the table saying he has her food. So, I go pull him away again. Immediately as I put him back down he was back to the table to get the food. The girls still haven't touched their food; they were too busy playing. So, we decided to let him just eat one of the bowls and if the girls wanted some food we would get another bowl out.

After we ate, we looked back over at Emerson, and he had ended u eating the majority of all three bowls of Macaroni and Cheese himself. The girls didn't mind because they were having fun playing, but was really funny that Emerson ate enough food to feed three girls dinner. He definately is obsessed with food.

3 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patrick and Paige said...

That was hilarious. What was really funny is that I found one little macaroni noodle inside/under his onesie smudged and smashed into his belly button. THAT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY WEEK!!! Thanks for all the laughs Emerson! We love you

Emily Christiansen said...

Emerson is so funny! I am glad he is eating again. His love of food is definitely the Bush in him. He is growing up so fast!