Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 43: Emerson's Invites

I have been really debating to have a birthday party for Emerson. Since I have no family here, I was thinking that it would be fun to invite some friends, but I have a little house and a bunch of friends that I wanted to invite. So, I didn't want to offend anyone by not inviting them, so I started to think that it is best just not to have a party. Then, Jason said that I am really going to regret not doing something for him, so I have decided to have a party for him. So, I had Emily whip up these cute invitations. I can't believe in a few short days my baby is going to be ONE!

3 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...

Those invitations are sooooo cute.

Emily Christiansen said...

these turned out really cute. I hope the party was fun and Emerson LOVED all the sugar.

Natalie Putnam said...

These are way to cute. I want to copy them someday!