Monday, January 7, 2013

2013: Day 7 - "Piper, You're the best"

 I was in the other room and listening into Emerson today.  He was talking to Piper and said "Piper, you're the best.  I love you.  You are so cute."  I hope that he will keep this love that he has for his little sister.  I love this sibling bond that they have.
 I had to put these other two pictures up.  The one above is just so typically them.  Emerson is doing some weird thing while getting pictures and wearing some sort of super hero outfit and Piper has her hand in her mouth.  It is a miracle that I get so many picture without them in her mouth.  They are always there.  Piper's face in the one below just cracks me up!

2 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

They are so cute together. I'm sure they will be best friends some day!

Amy and her little family said...

That Emerson is so sweet! I miss them, bring them here!