Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 202: Errands

We spent all morning running errands. Emerson didn't really ejoy it, so he decided to just zonk out. It was so cute.

(Side note: When I was taking this picture, we were in the parking spot right next to my car. I was puttung things into the car and then taking the picture. There was spot on the other side of my car and then across from my car there were a bunch of spots. This lady decided that she wanted to park in the spot that I was doing things in. She just sat inching her way into the spot until I was moved out of the way. When she got out of the car she started talking loudly to the other person she was with saying that people should leave the parking spots to parking. I was SO MAD!!!! I just wanted to go up and punch her because her little ordeal she did made Emerson wake up, mad it so I didn't really have any space to put Emerson in the car, and I just think that was just so rude. I don't understand why she just couldn't take any of the other 6 spots around. Why did it have to be that one? I can't stand rude people like that!)

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Emerson is so cute when he sleeps. I use to love running errands with him :).

That is rude about the car. People are so weird about parking spots.

Wilkerson Family said...

Argh. You should have rammed her with your stroller. Whoops...